About the recipe:
Kalojam is a very famous Bangladeshi dessert. It is very tasty and highly prepared by the people of Bangladesh. This dessert recipe is very famous recipe in the world of dessert recipes. You could enjoy this recipe with your family or in any special program. You could also entertain your guests by this recipe. You could have a new experience in your taste world with this recipe.
Let’s have a peep in the Ingredients needed for this recipe:
For making the sweet you need:
- You need 1 cup of dry milk powder.
- You need 1-2 cups of flour. We would use those flour for sweet and syrup also.
- You need 1 tablespoon of semolina.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ghee or clarified butter.
- You need 1-2 tablespoon of Baking powder.
- You need about 1 cup of Heavy whipping cream.
- You need oil for deep frying. You would use oil according to your choice. As much as needed.
- You need dry mawa for deep garnish.
Ingredients For syrup:
- You need 4 cups of sugar.
- You would use 4 cups of Water.
- You need 2 pieces of cardamom.
- Lemon juice needed 1-4 tablespoon.
- While making the syrup you must bear in mind that the amount of syrup is enough for sweets.
The procedure of making this dessert recipe:
- At first you would put the sugar, cardamom and the water into a pan. Then you would bring them in the boil.
- When the syrup would start boil you would add the lemon juice and then you would reduce the heat. Keep heating into a little fire for some more minutes.
- Now you would take the milk powder, flour, semolina and baking powder in a large pot and would mix then properly. Then you would add ghee in it and mix it properly. Make it sure that it is properly mixed.
- After having a good mixture of the ingredients take some dry mix at side of pot, spread some heavy whipping cream in it. Please don’t add too much cream it in. make sure you are adding a limited amount of cream.
- Please don’t prepare all the sweets at a time if you don’t have a large pan.
- Don’t leave the sweets for long time before frying it. It might dry and the surface might not be smooth. You should make 4-6 sweets at a time and then fry those and soak those in the syrup.
- After making completing those you would prepare for the next. In this sequence you would keep making this dessert recipe.
After cooking the recipe you would focus on your serving. You would make it sure that your serving style is rich. It would enhance the taste of the recipe more. You should definitely try this recipe. Hope you would love it.