Hands are the first part of the body where wrinkles show up. In addition to being an exposed part to sunrays permanently, it is used also in hard homework. Keep your hands soft and smooth all the time through these steps:
- Appropriate moistening: This is one of the most important steps to care about your skin because when your skin gets dry all the time, it becomes easy for wrinkles to show up. Make sure to moist your skin twice a day at the morning and before sleeping with rich glycerin creams.
- Use sunblock creams: The skin got effected by ultraviolet rays that spoils the skin.
- Don’t neglect using gloves when you do house works: Before exposing your hands to harmful chemicals, make sure you wear gloves to protect your hands.
- Prepare an oily bath once per week: Oil bath helps in feeding your skin and moistening it plus giving it silky touch for a long time in addition to hardening your nails. After taking a bath, massage your hands with natural oils like coconut, olive oil or almond oil then wear plastic gloves and leave it for about an hour then wash them.
- Use natural soap: Use soaps rich with natural elements and oils instead of synthetic elements that is hard on skin.
- Use retinoid creams: In case of thin lines or wrinkles show up, especially after the age of 30, use retinoid creams since it helps in reducing wrinkles. Apply it on daily basis before the moisture cream and you will see the results in a very short time.