Recipe for Meatballs in Sauce:
Preparation: 15 minutes
Servings: 4 persons
Origin: International dish
Category: Main dish – Meat
Meatballs Recipe Sauce:
¼ Kg. minced meat
1 Medium onion, minced
1 Medium carrot, minced
1 Tsp. salt ½
Tsp. black pepper
½ Tsp. mixed spices
1 Medium onion, cut into wedges
2 Tomatoes, grated
1 Tbsp. tomato paste
1 Cinnamon stick
1 Large potato, cut into small cubes
¼ Cup oil
½ Tsp. seven spices
2 Tbsp. parsley
2 Garlic cloves
Kofta with Tomato Sauce and Potatoes:
- In a pot, put minced meat, minced onion, carrot, spices, salt, and pepper. Mix well.
- Shape into finger form.
- Fry in a hot oven after oiling it for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the tomato paste; cook the onions in some oil to be soft.
- Put tomato, tomato paste and cinnamon stick then stir well. Add some water if the mixture was thick. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bring to a boil over low heat.
- Fry the potato cubes until it becomes golden.
- Put the kofta in the tomato paste and bring to a boil (then remove the cinnamon stick).
- Pour the kofta with tomato paste in an oven plate then add potato cubes above them. Put it in the oven for ten minutes to be cooked.