About Maqluba Recipe:
Maqluba is one of the most famous and preferred meals for many people, because of its special way of cooking and its delicious taste. There are several ways to prepare Maqluba since there is meat Maqluba or chicken Maqluba. However, many girls aren’t aware of the recipe, but we are presenting to you the two recipes of Maqluba and we hope you like it.
Chicken cut into 4 pieces
2 cups Egyptian rice, soaked
1 medium eggplant, cut and fried
2 tomatoes, cut
1 large onion, slices
¼ cup parsley
¼ cup almonds, peeled and fried
small cup of vegetable oil
2 chicken broth cubes
2 medium spoons of Maqluba spices
¼ tsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp. cardamom
salt and pepper (optional)
Mediterranean Rice Recipe
- Boil the chicken with spices, salt and pepper over medium heat for about 45 minutes.
- Take the chicken pieces off the pot, fry them in vegetable oil, and make sure to set the liquid chicken broth aside.
- Season the rice with spices, salt and pepper after you wash it.
- Roast the onion slices in oil until it becomes golden then add tomatoes, some spices, loomi, cardamom, cinnamon sticks and chicken broth.
- Add the fried eggplant slices to the suitable pot and put the chicken pieces above the eggplant then rice then 4 cups liquid chicken broth, which was set aside before.
- Let the mixture boil over heat, so the rice should absorb the broth and get dry after that. Flip the pot over the serving plate and garnish with almonds and parsley. Serve with your favorite type of salad and have a nice meal!