How to make a veggie burger for vegetarians?
First Recipe: Burger recipe with oats and chickpeas:
1 Cup boiled chickpeas
1 Cup ground oats
Half a cup of shredded carrots
½ Cup minced onion
Half a cup of mashed peas
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Tablespoon lemon juice
Salt and black pepper (to taste)
½ Teaspoon garlic powder
Corn oil for frying
- Put chickpeas in the electric mixer, add oats, onions, carrots and peas, and beat well until smooth.
- Add the oil and lemon juice.
- Season with salt, black pepper and garlic powder, and chop again.
- Put the corn oil in a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat until hot.
- Form the mixture into medium-sized discs, and place in the pan.
- Flip on both sides until browned and cooked.
- Repeat the process until the quantity runs out, and put the burger on a serving plate.
- Served with sautéed vegetables or served as burger sandwiches with French fries.
Second Recipe: Black Bean Burgers Recipe