Homemade Asian Grilled Salmon
Asian-Style Marinated Salmon .. Salmon fish is a rich content of protein, omega-3 fatty acids and vitamin “D”, also there are many benefits of eating salmon fish. There are different ways to prepare the most delicious Asian dishes with HelloWorld Magazine, Today!!! Prepare to your family all the benefits in one dish by serving healthy grilled salmon recipe with Asian way.
Soy sauce: half a cup
Orange juice: 1/4 cup (fresh)
Garlic: 3 cloves (crushed)
Ginger: half a teaspoon (ground)
Honey: 2 tablespoons
Salmon fillet: 500 grams
Olive oil: a tablespoon
Sesame oil: 2 teaspoons
Lemon zest: Half a teaspoon
Sesame: a tablespoon
How to Prepare Asian Grilled Salmon Recipe
1. Mix the soy sauce, orange juice, garlic, lemon zest, ginger, olive oil, sesame oil and honey in a bowl and mix well.
2. Remove 1/4 cup of the sauce and set it aside.
3. Mix a quarter cup of the sauce with salmon in a bowl, cover and put it in the refrigerator for an hour.
4. Put the salmon in an oven dish and put it in a medium-heat oven for 8 minutes.
5. Take the dish out of the oven and put the remaining amount of sauce on top and return it to the oven for 7 minutes.
6. Take the plate out of the oven, sprinkle the sesame seeds over it and serve hot with the rice, or vegetables as desired.