2 Cups of apricot juice
5 Tablespoons of sugar
1 Cup milk
2 Tablespoons starch
Fruit or nuts for garnish
- Take half a cup of water and put two tablespoons of starch in it and mix it well using a small whisk
- Bring a cooking pot, put milk and apricot juice, then put it on a medium heat, stirring, until the mixture boils.
- Add sugar, stirring well, then add a cup of starch, stirring constantly, until you get a thick mixture.
- Pour it into serving dishes and put it in the fridge until it cools.
- Garnish the dishes with any kind of fruit or nuts.