Lemon Artichoke with Toast Soup Recipe
You need to serve different delicious and warm dishes especially in the winter, be a good mother and learn how to prepare nutrient artichoke soup, which is one the most known soups served in Ramadan.
- 4pcs of fresh artichoke
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice
- 1 piece of onion, minced
- 800ml of chicken (or vegetable) stock
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 20g of butter
- 200ml of fresh cream
- 200g of goat cheese
- 2pcs of toast
- Spices: a pinch of salt (to taste) and pepper (to taste)
- Wash the artichoke pieces very well, cut their hurts into small pieces, and put them in a pan. Add the lemon juice.
- Make the toasts with the toaster till they browned, cut their edges to make them rounded, then put the goat cheese on them
- In a pan, put the butter, onion, and artichoke, stir well but be careful, we don’t need them to be browned!
- Add the stock and let it till simmering, then put them all in the blender with the artichoke pieces.
- Re-put the mixture in the pan, add the cream and let it over the heat for around 5 minutes. Then add salt and pepper to taste.
- While the mixture is being cooked, put the toast with the goat cheese in the oven to be crunchy.
- Whip the soup using manual beater
- Serving way:
put artichoke and onion in the middle of
the serving dish. Put toast above them then pour the soup around them all. You
can use the frosted artichoke instead of the fresh one