How to make roasted zucchini with vegetables
1 Small onion chopped
Tablespoon crushed garlic
1 Red bell pepper, diced
1 Yellow bell pepper, diced
1 Diced tomato
2 Tablespoons chopped parsley
2 Tablespoons olive oil (for greasing a baking tray)
¼ Cup Parmesan cheese
¼ Teaspoon salt and black pepper
- Use a deep bowl to mix all ingredients except olive oil, zucchini and cheese.
- Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, then remove the pulp from the zucchini with a spoon until the zucchini is in the shape of a boat.
- Put the vegetable filling in the zucchini.
- Grease a tray with olive oil and place the zucchini boats on it
- Enter it into a hot oven at 180 degrees until the zucchini is tender from the bottom.
- Sprinkle cheese on top of the vegetables, then put the tray in the oven and wait until the cheese melts and turns golden.
- Serve zucchini boats hot with grilled chicken or meat.