What Are The Benefits of Banana Peel for Humans?
The benefits of bananas are multiple; It has nutrients that are very useful to humans, and the benefits do not stop at the fruit only, but the banana peel also has many benefits and uses, which makes you stop throwing it starting now.. Below we learn about the most prominent benefits and uses of banana peel.
The most important benefits of banana peel
Digestive system protection
Banana peel contains insoluble fiber, which is beneficial for intestinal health, as it promotes digestive health and helps to get rid of human constipation.
Banana peel affects the mood as it contains tryptophan, which helps increase the secretion of the hormone serotonin, which is responsible for happiness and mood adjustment, and it also helps to get rid of depression and psychological tension that a person feels.
Prevention of heart disease
Banana peel helps to reduce the level of harmful cholesterol in the blood, which reduces the incidence of various heart diseases, as it contains the best vitamins.
It protects the eye from macular degeneration and cataracts because it contains important antioxidants, including lutein.
Boosting the immune system
Banana peel helps to boost the immune system well, as it contains antioxidants, which in turn boost the immune system and protect against various diseases, the most important of which are cancer.
Banana peel to burn fat
Banana peel contains vitamins and antioxidants in addition to vitamin B, which the body needs to maintain balanced nutrients inside the body, and it also helps burn calories.
It has a high percentage of fiber, which helps to feel full . Banana peel contains a large amount of probiotics, which help the digestive system work better, which helps in losing excess body weight.
Benefits of banana peel for the skin
- Banana peel helps to get rid of acne on the skin. It Protects the skin from sunburn, as it contains antioxidants that help It can Reduce itching and inflammation of the skin.
- Banana peel has a role in reducing the appearance of signs of aging on the skin, including wrinkles and fine lines, as it contains vitamin C, which restores collagen production in the skin.
- Getting rid of pimples and scars that appear on the skin.
- Maintaining skin elasticity as it contains amino acids that strengthen and nourish the skin.
Banana peel benefits for skin, health and weight loss
Banana peel uses
- Banana peel is used as a kind of face mask to tighten the skin and preserve the skin, by mixing a spoonful of dried banana peel with a little rose water, and it is applied to the skin and left for a third of an hour, then the skin is washed with lukewarm water.
- Banana peel is used to eliminate acne, which is found on the skin by rubbing the inside of the banana peel for acne, leaving it on for a quarter of an hour, and washing the skin with lukewarm water.
- Massaging banana peels on the teeth helps in whitening and polishing the teeth.
- It is used to polish silverware by placing banana peels in hot water. It is used to polish them well and then wiped with a piece of cloth.
- It is possible to use banana peel as a kind of natural fertilizer for house plants, by cutting it and adding it to the silt, which prevents the presence of insects in it.
- Reducing the pain caused by insect bites, by placing a banana peel on the affected place for a third of an hour.