Introduction of the Recipe:
Bhuna khcichori is one of the famous recipes of Bangladesh. It is the highly preferred Bangladeshi recipe. It is also famous among the healthy recipes. It is mark able in the world of easy recipes. You could make it easily.
Thought is highly welcomed in all seasons and days it mostly prepared in the rainy day. It increases the enjoyment of rainy day. It would bring specialty in your rainy days and would give you a great taste. You could prefer this recipe any time. You make it an item on any special occasion.
Let’s have a glimpse in the ingredients… ingredients is very important for any recipe. We should make sure that we are using perfect ingredients.
- You would need one cup of Mugh Dal/ Mung Pulse.
- Four cups of Polao rice/ scented rice. If you want to cook for many you might take more rice and pulse. It would depend on you.
- You need to choose one medium size onion or you might use one cups of onion.
- Ginger needed ¾ tea spoon.
- Cumin needed ½ teaspoon.
- You need ½ teaspoon of coriander.
- You might also use spices.
- One tablespoon of turmeric.
- Two pieces of Bay leaf.
- You could use 7-8 green chilis. It would depend on your choice.
- You need to use testing salt to make your Khichori testier.
- You need 8-9 cups of warm water for it.
- Garlic needed ½ tablespoon
- 2/3 cup of cooking oil
The ingredients are ready, now we would start cooking…
- First take the pulse and rice in a pot. Then you have to wash the rice and pulse properly. Then put those into a pot like net to drain the water from it.
- Now you have to mix 5 cups of rice and 3 cups of “Mugh Daal/ pulse” in the cooker. You could add two cups of fresh fruits. You could add fruits like broccoli, cauliflower, carrot, sweet peas, long beans, and corn.
- Now you could add some pieces of onion and five jalapeno papers. You could add those according your choice.
- Now you would mix 3-4 tablespoon of ground ginger, ground cumin 1-2 tablespoon. You could also mix 1-2 table spoon of ground coriander, 1 table spoon of turmeric, 1-2 teaspoon of ground garlic and 2-3 bay leaves with it.
- Now you would pour oil and stir it to have a fine dry blend. You could stir it for 2 minutes.
- Now you would pour rice it and stir for some moments.
- Now you have to pour 10 cups of water. Now you have to mix salt and garlic. Then cover the pan and wait for at least 25 minutes. When you would see that the color seems to be done you would put off the fair.
- You could mix green chili with it to have a better taste.
- You cooking are finished and your Bhuna Khichuri is ready.
- Now it’s time for present.
You could present this recipe with various fry and beef. You could present salad with it. You have to bear in mind that the taste partially depends on presentation. If you could present it properly it would be tastier.
You should definitely try it. Hope you would love it.