How to make caramel popcorn
Half a kilo of popcorn
Brown sugar cup
Pinch of salt
1 Teaspoon baking soda
1 Teaspoon vanilla
A third of a cup of light syrup
- Brown sugar is placed on the fire and left until it melts and caramelizes.
- Add the butter and leave until it melts and homogeneous with the sugar, adding a pinch of salt and remove from the heat.
- Add the light syrup and stir until the ingredients are mixed, then add the vanilla and baking soda and stir again.
- Add the ready-made popcorn and stir with the sauce, and put the popcorn with the sauce on an oven tray lined with butter paper.
- Enter the oven until caramelized with the sauce, with constant stirring in the oven, then serve warm.