Grilled cauliflower with garlic for diet
2 tablespoons crushed garlic
3 tablespoons olive oil
¼ cup of grated Parmesan cheese
tablespoon minced green thyme
1 tablespoon of pomegranate molasses
Quarter teaspoon of salt
quarter tea spoon of black pepper
1 tablespoon chopped parsley, for garnish
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
2. Put a little olive oil in the tray so that the cauliflower does not stick.
3. Mix the mashed garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper, and pomegranate molasses in a bowl until well combined.
4. Place the cauliflower in an oven tray and pour the oil and garlic mixture over it.
5. Put the dish in the oven for 15 minutes, until it is half cooked.
6. Remove the dish from the oven, spread the Parmesan cheese, parsley and thyme, and return the dish to the oven for 10 minutes, until the top turns red and the cheese melts.
7. Serve hot with toasted bread and grilled meat.