Arab Chicken with Potatoes in The oven Recipe
Spicy Baked Chicken with Potatoes in The oven Recipe
– Chicken: 1 (with skin and bone cut into four pieces)
– Onion: 3 cloves (finely diced)
– Vegetable oil: a quarter Cup
– Tomato paste : Two tablespoons
– Tomato juice: quarter Cup
– Potatoes: 4 pills (cut into rings, or cubes as desired)
– 1 Cup chicken broth
– Olive oil: Two tablespoons
– Salt: half teaspoon
– Black pepper: half teaspoon
– Cardamom: half teaspoon (powder)
– Condiment: half teaspoon
– Cinnamon: a half teaspoon
How to Prepare Spicy Baked Chicken with Potatoes in The oven Recipe
Method of Preparation
- Add salt and the spices to the chicken pieces, use the hands to spread the spices.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat, and place the chicken pieces, onion, chopped, and leave on the fire with stirring till fry the chicken pieces on both sides.
- Mix the tomato with sliced potatoes and ketchup, and placed in a pot on the fire then cover and cook for 6 minutes.
- Put potatoes with chicken in an oven tray with the resulting liquid, and 1 cup broth, with salt and pepper.
- The tray is placed in the oven at 180 heats for about 35 minutes, or until fully tender chicken.
- When serving spread the surface with a little olive oil. Serve the hot potato tray with chicken.
If you like it spicy you can add 2 of chopped green chili peppers to the sliced potatoes.