Homemade Cloud Bread Recipe
Quarter teaspoon cream of tartar
6 tablespoons of softened cream cheese, or Greek yogurt
1 tablespoon of white sugar
How to Make Cloud Bread Recipe
- Start to preheat the oven to 350 F, bring your Stand Mixer to beat the cream of tartar with the egg whites and whip into stiff peaks form.
- Use a glass bowl to mix egg yolks with softened cream cheese and white sugar until smooth.
- Then fold in the egg whites by using a wooden spoon to lift the two mixtures together, and turning them over so they combine.
- Bring a scoop for forming the mixture, and scoop onto the baking paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the bread getting golden color.