How to make yogurt salad with cucumber
2 Cups of yogurt
2 Tablespoons mayonnaise (to taste)
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 Tablespoon of crushed garlic
2 Tablespoons of lemon juice
Salt and black pepper to taste.
1 Tomato, sliced, for garnish
- Wash the cucumbers well, then cut 3 cucumbers into small pieces or chop them.
- Add yogurt, mayonnaise, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a deep bowl and mix well.
- Add garlic and chopped cucumber and mix well with yogurt.
- Put the cucumber yogurt salad in the refrigerator for an hour before serving, until it becomes cold and ready to be served.
- Bring a serving plate, cut the cucumber into slices, add the salad in the plate, decorate with tomato slices and serve cold.