Shrimp Filet Recipe
There are different ways to prepare shrimp dishes as it’s a very lovely and known seafood dish worldwide, because of its great taste. Shrimp also is low in calories and low in fat, but contains copper, phosphorus, zinc, iron, calcium, sodium, and other important vitamins.
Shrimps Coat Recipe
- 1/2 kilo of uncooked shrimp, medium or large
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon fish seasoning
- Breadcrumbs or one cup of flour with Vegetar
- 5 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Devein, shell and clean shrimps. Spice them with salt, cumin, garlic, and seasoning.
- Add a scrambled egg and let them stand for 30 minutes
- Crumb the shrimp with the breadcrumbs
- Fry shrimp till they cooked through (don’t overcook them)
- Garnish the shrimp with chopped parsley and serve over brown rice or in sandwiches and and make Tahini Dressing Salad