2 Tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 Large onion, chopped
Half a cup of flour
Salt and black pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons of curry powder
2 Teaspoons of sugar
One tablespoon of fresh and grated ginger
A cup of chicken broth
2 Cups of whole milk
3 Tablespoons of lemon juice
2 Tablespoons of crushed garlic
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat, add the onions and garlic, and stir-fry for 3 minutes.
2. Add the flour and curry powder, then salt and black pepper, and stir to mix well.
3. Add sugar and mashed ginger and stir.
4. Add the chicken broth and full-fat milk, stir and leave the mixture until it starts to boil.
5. Reduce the heat and simmer for 15 minutes, or until the sauce becomes thick.
6. Remove the pot from the heat, add the lemon juice and stir well.
7. Serve the sauce hot with meat, chicken, fish, or vegetables.