Rajasthan is a county which is rich with desserts and foods. If you visit this place you must complete with tasting this meal –Baati. Baatis is dish, and they are cooked and crushed in sugar and ghee. Now we will show you recipe of Baati and how you need to eat Baati. Enjoy.
Ingredients for Baati :
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 cup Oil
- 1/2 cup Water (Approximately)
- 2 -1/2 cup Wheat Flour (Atta)
- 1 teaspoon Coriander powder (sukha dhaniya)
- 1 teaspoon Ajwain/ Carom seeds
- 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
How to Eat Baati:
How to make?
- You need to add some wheat flour with oil, some spices and start adding the water. Then you need to add drop by drop to make form for dough.
- When dough is soft and yet firm please stop with adding water.
- Give the dough form of tennis ball. You must have 10 ball.
- By applying oil you need to grease baking tray and then you can arrange baati doughs in baking tray
- You must bake about 20 min.
- Turn the baati after 10 min, so when the baati is baked good you can see that they have a golden color
- Bake 10 more min. baati and then, they are ready. Make sure that baati is in oven 5 more min. Some baati need to be open, so you can check if they are ready.
- Put baati on bowl of some ghee.
- You need the ghee to soak up and now you can serve them, then you need to arrange baati in some bowls, put some hot oil on them. Then you need to let baati to stand in it.
- Now you can serve your baati and you can enjoy on warm tasted baati.