How to make dried apricots at home
One kilo of fresh apricots
- Choose the hard apricots, not soft, or mushy.
- Wash the apricots well with water, then dry them with a clean cloth.
- Remove the kernel from the apricots. Place the apricots in a tray, cover with cheesecloth, and then place under the sun for three days.
- Flip the apricots over the dry face until the wet face is facing the sun.
- The apricot halves are gathered together and then placed in the sun for 4 days or more, as needed, until the apricots are completely dry.
- The apricots are placed in clean, airtight jar, then kept in a dry and cool place, and can be placed in the refrigerator.