Today we will make my favorite Marinated Grilled Shrimp. Shrimp and prawn are very popular types of seafood around the world. My recipe here is a so fast and easy to follow recipe that will make the most delicious spicy grilled shrimp.
- 1 Kg fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 3 minced cloves of garlic
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup tomato sauce, or ½ cup of tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar (or any type of grape vinegar)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Skewers to grill the shrimp
- ½ teaspoon ground cumin
- Bring a bowl wide enough, and put the garlic, the tomato sauce, and the olive oil and stir them well then add the red wine vinegar.
- After 2 minutes of stirring add the basil then the salt, ground cumin, and cayenne pepper
- Now the mixture will become fragrant from the components now add the shrimp to the mixture, and stir very well
- Cover the mixture and put it in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Every 30 minutes open and stir the mixture to make sure that all the shrimps are dipped well in the frizzing sauce
- Preheat your grill and mount the shrimps on the skewers by piercing it from the tail to the head.
- Cook every shrimp for 2 to 3 minutes per side.
- Serve and enjoy