How to dry apples at home
One kilo medium-sized apples
- Wash the apples well, then preheat the oven to a temperature of 100 ° C.
- Cut the apples into thin rings, then remove the seeds from the middle of the rings.
- Arrange the apple rings in a tray covered with butter paper. Put the tray in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Flip the apple rings on the other side, then put them in the oven again for 30-50 minutes.
- Leave the apples to cool, then place them in clean, airtight glass jars.
- You can sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on the apples before they go into the oven, if you’d like.