Egg omelette with spinach and potatoes
1/4 Cup full fat milk
1 Small onion chopped
1 Tablespoon crushed garlic
½ Cup chopped spinach
1 Large sweet potato, cut into small cubes
Salt and black pepper to taste
Quarter of a teaspoon of chili
4 Tablespoons flour
1 Teaspoon baking powder
Quarter cup of mozzarella cheese
- Fry the potato cubes in the oil until they become a light golden color, then set aside.
- Beat the eggs with the milk, then gradually add the flour, then the baking powder, salt, black pepper and chili.
- Put the pan on a medium heat and add two tablespoons of frying oil to the pan, then add the chopped onions and garlic.
- Add spinach and potatoes to the onion mixture and stir.
- Add the egg mixture to the pan and leave it on a low heat, then add the mozzarella cheese and cover the pan for two minutes and serve hot.