How to make espresso coffee without a machine
Half a cup of espresso ground coffee.
A cup and a half of ice water.
- Put the ground coffee or espresso coffee in the ice water and stir it well.
- Leave the mixture for six hours at room temperature.
- Espresso coffee is placed over low heat and not left for the boiling stage, then it is poured and served.
How to make espresso with milk
One cup of espresso coffee.
4 tablespoons of powdered milk.
A quarter cup of sugar. (as you like)
One cup of water.
1 teaspoon of cocoa powder for garnish.
- Put the water, sugar and espresso in the electric mixer for five minutes until we have a foam.
- Boil the milk separately in a saucepan over low heat.
- Pour into espresso cups, pour hot milk and sprinkle with cocoa powder.
- Then, espresso is served with milk, with pieces of chocolate, or with any kind of cold dessert.