A bit about the recipe:
The fingers kofta recipe is a very tasty and highly prepared recipe among the Middle East recipes. It is very easy to be made and famous among the other recipes. Kofta is made with ground beef and species but it is often served with flat bread but without skewers. You could serve it with pita bread, tahini salad and pickles. You could also serve hot along with a green salad and fries. It would be best if you cook it on flat skewers. They could be parched in the oven or on the grill. It might take about 15 minutes for preparation, 45 minutes for cooking this recipe. You could have a great time with this recipe in your family. You could also entertain your guests by this recipe.
Let’s have a sight what Ingredients are necessary for this recipe:
- You need 3 lbs of ground beef. You could use more than limit.
- You need 1 large onion.
- You need 1-2 cup of fresh chopped parsley.
- You need salt as much as needed. You would guess limit.
- You need few peppers for taste.
Our ingredients are ready now we would see the method of cooking:
- At first you would clean the onions and then you would thinly chop the onion and the parsley. You could save your time by using a food processor.
- Then you would put in onions and parsley to ground beef in a bulky basin. You could use anything for this task according to your choice.
- Then you would add salt and pepper with it. You could salt and the pepper according to your choice. It would depend on your choice.
- Then you would make small balls from the mixture and put five balls into a skewer. Then you would silhouette the meat into a cigar shape in the skewer.
- Now you would bake it at for 45 minutes. In case of grilling you have to grill it about 25 – 25 minutes. You would make it sure that it has made it properly if it is not properly grilled then keep it grilling until it is done.
- When your cooking would be complete you would serve it with white rice.
Our cooking is finished now we would serve this tasty recipe. You should bear in mind that taste of any recipe partially depends on serving. So you should definitely try to have a nice serving. Kofta is often served with flatbread. It is served without skewers. You could serve it with pita bread, tahini salad and pickles. Green salad and any types of fries could be prepared with it. It is also frequent to observe it served on a hotdog bread roll. You could also have a great taste with this recipe. You should definitely try it to have a great taste. Hope you would experience something new in your taste world with this recipe.