One package of French toast , cut into 1-inch cubes
Six large eggs, lightly beaten
Four cups of milk
Five teaspoons sugar
Two teaspoon vanilla extract
Quarter teaspoon salt
half teaspoon of white vinegar
Two tablespoons butter
Two tablespoons sugar
Two teaspoons ground cinnamon
Maple syrup, optional
Blackberries, raspberries, and strawberries for decorating.
- Use a baking tray for oven, and place the French toast cubes in a greased baking tray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, vinegar, milk, vanilla, sugar, and salt. Pour over French toast. Cover a baking tray with plastic foil, and refrigerate for 2 hours at least, or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Dot with butter, and start to mix the sugar and cinnamon then sprinkle over the top.
Cover and bake well.
- Use a knife inserted in the center comes out clean, to be sure it bakes well.
- Add Blackberries, or raspberries, or strawberries over it for decorating.
- Serve with maple syrup and tea.
Second Way to Make Toast Casserole Recipe