Homemade Fish Fingers Recipe
No one can deny how delicious are the fried fish fingers! Its recipe is easy to follow as well… This dish is served with spicy mayonnaise, rice and some vegetables.
Fish Fingers Recipe
- Sunflower oil: 2 tablespoons (for frying)
- Salt: sprinkle
- Black pepper: sprinkle
- Flour: 3 tablespoons
- Egg: One egg
- Rice krispies: 45 grams
- Sesame: 2 tablespoons
- Fish fillet: 4 fillets (codfish or flounder)
Crispy Fried Fish Fingers Recipe
- Cut fillets into fingers and put it aside
- In a big bowl, grind some of the rice krispies till it becomes powder and mix the other amount with sesame.
- Scramble the egg in another bowl
- Mix flour, black pepper, and salt in a separate dish.
- Dip the fillet fingers in the sesame and rice krispies, then in the scrambled egg, then in the flour and finally in the sesame and rice krispies again. Do this with the whole fingers.
- Put the sunflower oil in a pan over a medium heat, fry fish fingers for one minute and a half or two minutes on each side till it browned.
- Remove fish fingers from the pan and put them in a dish covered with a clean towel