Butter with garlic sauce
Half a cup of butter
Two tablespoons of crushed garlic
1 Tablespoon of flour
A cup and a half of milk
Salt and black pepper to taste
1 Tablespoon of garlic powder
A tablespoon of green thyme or dried basil
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, then add the garlic and garlic powder and fry until soft.
- Add flour and stir well until golden.
- Gradually pour in the milk, stirring all the time, then add salt and black pepper, stirring until all the ingredients are mixed and you get a thick texture.
- Add thyme or basil and my heart for a minute.
- Remove the mixture from the heat and serve it hot.