How to Make Grilled Cheese Sandwich Recipe With Corn for Breakfast
4 Tablespoons butter
10 Slices of toast bread
¼ Cup shredded cheddar cheese
¼ Cup shredded mozzarella cheese
2 Tablespoons minced fresh thyme
2 Teaspoons ketchup
4 Tablespoons mayonnaise
¼ Cup boiled yellow corn
Salt and black pepper to taste
- Use a deep bowl to mix shredded cheddar cheese, shredded mozzarella cheese, thyme, ketchup, 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise, corn, salt and black pepper.
- On a cutting board, spread mayonnaise on each piece of toast on one side, then add the cheese and corn mixture.
- Put the second piece of toast on top and brush the outside of the toast with butter on both sides.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat.
- Put the sandwich in the pan and cook for 2-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip the sandwich and continue cooking until golden brown on both sides.
- The grilled cheese sandwich is served hot with lettuce, tomatoes and tea.