How to make grilled chicken kofta
One kilo of chicken breasts
One big onion
One red bell pepper
Half a cup of chopped parsley
Salt and black pepper (to taste)
Half a tablespoon of dried coriander, crushed
Half a tablespoon of paprika
Half a tablespoon of onion powder
Half a tablespoon of garlic powder
Half a tablespoon of cinnamon
Teaspoon baking powder
Tablespoon of ghee
Quarter cup of lemon juice
- Bring chicken breasts and chop them in the electric meat mincer with the onion and red bell pepper.
- Put all the ingredients with the chicken breasts, which are chopped parsley, salt, black pepper, coriander, paprika, cinnamon, garlic powder, onion powder, baking powder, a tablespoon of ghee and mix them well until the mixture is homogeneous.
- Leave it for two hours in the refrigerator in a deep bowl.
- Fill a small dish with vegetable oil and then put some of the oil in the dish on our hands.
- We begin to form fingers of marinated chicken meat, we leave it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- We heat the grill and start putting the kofta to grill it, and add lemon juice to the kofta using a food brush while it is on the grill.
- Flip it on all sides until it turns golden brown.
- Served chicken kofta with boiled vegetables, French fries and salad.