How to make crispy potato fingers
1 Kilo of potatoes
Half a cup of cheddar cheese (optional)
1/4 Cup starch
Salt and black pepper (to taste)
A quarter cup of chopped parsley (optional)
1/4 Cup chopped green onions (optional)
- We wash the potatoes well, peel them, and then cut them into large cubes.
- Boil the potatoes until they are cooked and tender, then drain the water and mash them in a strainer to obtain a smooth texture.
- Add the cheddar cheese, starch, a pinch of salt, black pepper, parsley, and green onions to the potatoes and knead well until all the ingredients combine and become a cohesive dough.
- We put the potatoes in freezer bags, spread the potatoes inside the bag, then put them in the freezer for half an hour or until they set.
- We take the potatoes out of the bags, then cut them into fingers lengthwise.
- Fry the potatoes in plenty of hot oil until they take on a golden color, then drain the oil and place them on tissue – kitchen towel.
- Place the potatoes in serving dishes and serve them here.