Hazelnut Coffee Recipe
Coffee has a special taste that makes many people love to drink it constantly so that it becomes available everywhere with different shapes and great flavors. Through this article, we’ll show you how to make the hazelnut French coffee which is one of the top-quality coffees and many people love it. Its method is easy and its taste is different.
Nutrition value of one cup of hazelnut French coffee: For those who adhere to specified calories, or have a diet to lose weight or because of diabetes, one cup of coffee contains ninety-two calories, 2gm fats, 14gm carbohydrates, and 4gm proteins.
Hazelnut French Coffee Recipe:
Ingredients For four cups:
- Four cups of water
- One cup of French coffee
- 1/4 cup of Turkish coffee
- 1 tbsp raw cacao
- Hazelnut -as desired-
- Sugar -as desired-
- whipped cream
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
How to Make Hazelnut Coffee with Cream Recipe
- Put the Coffee pot over a heat, and add the quarter cup of Turkish coffee only.
- Stir it well till boiling then remove it from heat, and let it stand until being cold and mixed well.
- In another small pot, mix one cup of French coffee, sugar as desired and hazelnut.
- Add the cinnamon and cacao, and stir to blend them well.
- Mix the French coffee and the hazelnut to the cold Turkish coffee, stir them contentiously.
- Heat them over a low heat until they are mixed well and boiled
- You can add one cup of milk to the coffee
- Serve the coffee in cups with biscuits and decorate it with cream and nuts