Home Office Design:
Some women have to work at their homes or to continue some work that they have started at their offices. As a result, we are helping you to have a dependent room in your house that looks like the formal offices including the design and elements in the office:
Home Office Building
- Use neutral colors like white, beige and off white that gives a sense of formality and avoid using dark colors or those that reflects personal preferences like rose or green. Put into consideration that the neutral colors gives a sense of comfort and you can insert a poster, which reflects the environment of your work, on a part of one of the walls.
- Make sure to provide several cabinets and drawers to keep your files and papers and to avoid the chaos that object the working process and concentration. Make sure to cover the shelves, included with closed drawers, to maintain papers away of dust.
- Specify a comfort sitting area for your visitors through practical leather seats, which shouldn’t exceed 4 seats. Make sure always that you are in an office not a sitting area or a meeting room.
- Spread the chairs based on the nature of your work. If your work is serious like working in law then it is recommended to put two seats facing each other with a coffee table in the middle. If your work is more flexible like working in the field of social media then it should look like a small living room similar to your own, which has a table in the middle for magazines, flowerpots and some antiques.
- Decorate one of the corners of your house with family pictures or a flowerpot. You can also hand certificates over one of the walls, but remember that you don’t have to show your accomplishments because your work is the key of your success.
- Add the musical element in your office especially of art is involved in your work to refresh the working environment.
- Make sure to furnish the floor with a carpet to be in a harmony with the colors of walls and furniture.
- Make sure to keep the place neat and clean to provide an encouraging working environment.
How to Build a Home Office
- Avoid spreading mirrors unless your work is in the field of fashion.
- Use low lighting and spread those hidden lights in a smart way and in at limited distance. Fix the centralized lighting through side touches and units located above the working desk.
- Highlighting personal matters of forgetting to bring one of the items at your home office that should be given a complete independency.