Make Chicken Rezala:
Chicken Rezala: is aromatic and rich white based gravy. And is served in restaurants all over the world. This dish is authentic and popular dish which is originated in Bengal.
Chicken Rezala Recipe:
Preparation time is just 30 minutes
Cooking time is 20 minutes
Serves 4 plate
How to Make Chicken Rezala:
- Cut one chicken in 8 pieces
- 200 gram of curd, or yogurt
- 100 gram of fresh cream
- 1 tbsp off poppy seeds, or Khuskhus for making paste
- 1 tbsp of cashew nuts for making paste
- 1 tbsp crushed white peppercorn
- One tsp of sugar
- Two tbsp ghee
- one tbsp paste of ginger
- one big grated onion
- Eight dried of red chilli
- 3 Cloves
- 3 green cardamom
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 1 tsp essence for kewra mix with rose water
- salt for taste
- two cups hot water
- By mixing yogurt, cream, poppy seeds and Cashew to prepare a Marinade.
- Put ginger paste, salt, and sugar, half of Keora essence and crushed white peppercorn.
- To the marinade deep the chicken pieces and then rub well.
- For at least 1 hour keep aside in room temperature.
- If you keep on fridge you need to double the time.
- Heat the ghee in a heavy bottom pan.
- Add the red chilies, green cardamom, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Grated onion need to be added, and then you need to fry till it gets golden color.
- While shaking off the marinade add the chicken pieces.
- Stir and fry chicken pieces for five minutes.
- Put the marinade reserve in it.
- Put two cups of boiling water.
- Now you need to cover and start cooking on low heat for 15 min.
- Check consistency by removing the cover.
- Need to be medium thin with fat drops from ghee by separating at side.
- Add salt, sugar, and pepper for taste.
- Rest of the Kewra essence add now.
- Now transfer to individual serving bowl, and you need to place one dried Red Chili.
- You need to serve hot with some Roti.
Note: Do not need to use the Red Chili Powder, and Garlic, Turmeric, or other spices.