Arabic Salad Tabouli
Tabbouleh is a local salad that is well known in Syria and Lebanon. It became well known in Mediterranean countries. Tabbouleh salad consists of parsley, peeled tomato, bulgur, mint green in addition to olive oil, lime and salt.
Tabbouleh is well known also in Brazil and Dominican with tipsily because of the existence of Syrian migrants.
Total time: 30 minutes
Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 0
Authentic Lebanese Tabbouleh
2 packs of parsley
4 medium tomatoes
1 medium onion
¼ cup mint
¼ cup lemon juice
¼ cup olive oil
1 tsp. salt
- Mince the parsley, onion and mint finely then add the mixture in a large pot.
- Wash the tomato then mince it into cubes and add it to the pot.
- Sprinkle the bulgur over the surface of the ingredients then spread the lemon juice, oil and salt.
- Mix the ingredients well then it will be ready for serving!
- Modify the amount of salt, oil and lemon juice according to your preference.
- Serve the Syrian tabbouleh beside crispy chicken or chicken shawerma.