The benefits of lettuce oil are numerous and can be divided into benefits for the skin, hair and body as follows:
What are the benefits of lettuce oil for hair?
- The benefits of lettuce oil for hair support the nourishment of hair follicles from roots to ends.
- Lettuce oil increases hair growth and lengthening quickly, thanks to its antioxidants that contribute to lengthen hair quickly .
- One of the benefits of lettuce oil for dry hair is that it treats the problems of dry hair and the damaged and split ends of the hair and increases its hydration, so it is considered one of the most important natural materials in hair care methods.
- One of The benefits of lettuce oil for hair is that it activate the blood circulation in the scalp.
- It strengthens the hair, increases its overall strength, and enhances its density and heaviness.
- It gains the hair a soft and smooth texture, as it is a softening material for curly hair and prevents hair from tangling due to dryness when combing .
- It supports hair health due to its content of “phosphorous, silicon, and sulfur” elements.
- It protects the scalp from fungi that cause cutaneous diseases. And it eliminates the problem of dandruff.
- Lettuce oil contains the necessary minerals to maintain the vitality of the hair and protect it from the sun’s rays and it contains vitamin E that supports the health of the scalp.
- It is rich in vitamins and minerals as it contains “vitamin A, K, C”, and contains both calcium, iron, potassium, proteins, and carbohydrates.
- Lettuce seeds are rich in folic acid, which works on the nutritional improvement process.
Benefits of lettuce oil for the skin:
- It treats all skin problems, from the problem of acne appearance and pimples on the face with its annoying effects to scars.
- It hides the puffiness around the eye area and the swelling of the eyelids due to fatigue and tiredness.
- It protects the skin from the harmful rays of the sun as it creates an insulating layer on the skin to protect it from burning or being damaged by the sun’s heat.
- It activates the blood circulation in the body, which works to nourish the skin and promote its health.
- It increases the softness of the skin and gives it freshness and vitality.
- It is used as a natural moisturizer for the skin and treats the problem of dry and cracked skin.
Advantages of lettuce oil for the body:
Lettuce oil benefits the body and health in general in addition to its benefits for hair and skin.. Among these benefits:
- Lettuce oil is benefit to the nervous system and treats its own diseases, as it treats nervous system disorders by calming nerves and treating stress and psychological anxiety.
- Natural hypnotic and also protects against insomnia at night.
- It kills the worms that presents in the intestine.
- It stimulates blood circulation and prevents anemia.
- It supports the body with the energy it needs to perform daily activities.
- It relieves menstrual pain and urethral infections, It also treats infertility, and increases women’s fertility.
- It reduces the risk of developing cancer.
- It improves heart health and strengthens its muscle. It also decreases the level of harmful cholesterol in the body to prevent occlusion of the arteries in the heart and also prevents clots.
- It controls the level of sugar in the body in diabetic patients.
- It is effective in respiratory diseases and reduce its effects from coughing, nasal obstruction , and others.