You can make a carpet by following 8 easy steps.
Transparent printing papers
Small painting brush
- Start searching for your favorite drawings over the internet then print it over transparent papers.
- Use ruler and cutter to dump the drawing.
- Put the adhesive tape over the borders of carpet completely.
- Make sure to fix the drawing over the carpet using adhesive tape and start painting using the brush.
- Repeat the previous method until you finish painting the whole area of the carpet.
- Remove the adhesive tape from the borders of the carpet put a new one, but leave an inner area of 2.5 cm.
- Paint the border of the carpet and leave to dry.
- Enjoy decorating the floor of your room with your new masterpiece.
DIY IKEA HACKS – Affordable Home Decor + Furniture Hacks for 2020 by Lone Fox