How to Make Mango Juice
2 Mangoes, peeled and Sliced
1 Large mango, peeled and cut into small cubes
1 Cup of water
2 Tablespoons sugar
Vanilla ice cream, or whipped cream for decoration
- In the electric mixer, put the mango, water and sugar, and mix well.
- Add small mango cubes, and stir with a spoon.
- Pour the juice into serving glasses, and garnish with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Mango Juice with Milk
8 large size mangoes
4 cups of liquid milk
6 tablespoons of sugar, to taste
½ cup ice cubes, as desired
- Cut large mangoes into cubes.
- Add the mango pieces, milk, and sugar to the electric mixer and mix well, until the mixture becomes smooth.
- Strain the mango juice through the filter if one wants a thin mango juice with milk.
- Pour mango juice with milk into cups and serve.