How to make mustard at home
2 cups ground mustard
4 tablespoons turmeric
4 tablespoons ginger
1 tablespoon onion powder
1 teaspoon white pepper
1 teaspoon salt
Quarter of a teaspoon of sugar
1 cup white vinegar
1 cup water
- Put mustard in a blender, add ginger, onion powder, turmeric, vinegar and water, and mix well.
- Add salt, sugar, some water, and mix again.
- Add water with continuous mixing until we get a liquid cohesive mixture.
- The mixture is placed in a tightly closed and dry jar.
- Store in the refrigerator until use.