DIY Mutton Soup with Mint Recipe
5 Water cups
4 Tablespoons corn oil
2 Tablespoons dryer Mint ((leaves only))
1 Kilo Mutton
1 Teaspoon salt
1 Cup of Orzo
- Cut the onion small pieces “chop the onion”.
- Cut the meat into middle cubes.
- Cut the zucchini and the carrot equal small pieces.
- Peel the tomatoes and hit them in a blender.
- Put oil, meat, salt, and onions over medium heat and flip them for 3 minutes.
- Add tomato juice with light flipping until oil separates on the face.
- Add water, Orzo, carrots, zucchini and are left to boil for half an hour until meat is well done.
- After the meat is well done, add the mint to the soup and flip it.
- Now you can eat it.