How to make drying oranges at home
One kilo medium oranges
- Wash the oranges well, then preheat the oven to a temperature of 100 ° C.
- Cut the oranges into thin rings, then remove the seeds from the middle of the rings.
- Arrange the orange rings in a tray covered with butter paper. Put the tray in the oven for 60 minutes.
- Flip the orange rings on the other side, then place them in the oven again for 60-90 minutes or until completely dry.
- Leave the oranges to cool, then place them in clean, airtight glass jars.