Basmati Rice Recipe
Maqluba is one of the most famous and preferred meals for many people, because of its special way of cooking and its delicious taste. There are several ways to prepare Maqluba since there is meat Maqluba or chicken Maqluba. However, many girls aren’t aware of the recipe, but we are presenting to you the two recipes of Maqluba and we hope you like it.
Lamb Tagine Recipe:
1 kg. sheep meat
3 cups Egyptian rice
1 cup basmati rice
3 medium potatoes
1 tbsp. salt
Cashew for garnish
Veg Fried Rice
- First, you should wash the meat then put it in a pot over heat with a suitable amount of oil to be fried slightly.
- Add spices like black pepper, cinnamon, cardamom and bay laurel then stir the meat with spices well.
- Add some hot water and cover the pot then leave it to be cooked.
- Cut the potatoes into circles and fry them until they become golden. Repeat the previous method for the carrots.
- Now peel the eggplants, cut them also into circles, and then soak them with salt, so it will not absorb oil. Drain the eggplant and fry it until it becomes golden.
- After that, mix the two kinds of rice and soak them together. Drain the rice then and mix with it some spices.
- Drain the meat after it becomes cooked. In a suitable pot, put a layer of meat then a layer of potato then carrot then eggplant then rice and last meat broth to cover the rice.
- Cover that pot, put it over medium heat, and leave it to be cooked then reduce the heat amount.
- After finishing, flip the pot in the serving plate and garnish it with fried cashews and parsley. It is recommended to serve the Maqluba with yogurt and any other kind of salad.