Peach juice is one of the juices that help lose weight, learn how to prepare it in less than 10 minutes.
mint paper (optional)
3 tablespoons of white honey
1 large cup of cold water
Ice cubes (optional)
- Take the peaches, wash them well, and cut them into cubes.
- Use an electric mixer to blend the peach cubes until they become liquid.
- Add water and honey to the peach juice, then mix again until we get the right smooth texture for the peach juice.
- Strain the prune juice using a strainer, or cheesecloth.
- Pour the cold peach juice into serving glasses, put ice cubes with it, and decorate the glasses with some mint leaves.
- Now we can serve iced peach juice with cake, or cookies.