How to Make Potato Salad with Coriander
Potato salad with coriander: A nutritious dish as well as does not take long time to do this recipe. It consists of cubes of potatoes, or chopped potatoes as desired, coriander, garlic, spices, olive oil. Potato salad is served with barbecue, whether it is meat, or chicken.
3 large potatoes
4 tbsp olive oil
4 cloves of crushed garlic
1 teaspoon salt
1 ground cayenne pepper
1 cup of fresh coriander
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup corn oil
- Peel the potatoes then cut into small cubes.
- Fry the potato cubes with corn oil in a deep skillet until golden color and then leave aside.
- In medium saucepan, heat up olive oil, add garlic, salt, ground cayenne pepper, half cup of coriander, and black Pepper. Stir on medium heat until the garlic dissolves and the aroma of coriander rises.
- Add the fried potato cubes, stir until mixed with the ingredients well, leave to cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Placed in the serving dish.
- Add the rest of fresh coriander and mix it well.
Note: You can add some of lemon juice to this salad, or different kinds of vegetables such as onions, radish.