A little bit about the Recipe:
Rasmalai is the very famous delicacy of Bangladesh. It is a unique Bangladeshi recipe available in Bangladesh. It is a famous recipe among Bangladeshi recipes. It is mandatory in any special or blessing moment to have a sweet. It contains unbeatable taste.
Let’s see what ingredients are necessary to make this unbeatable recipe. We have to cook the recipe in two stages. Firstly we have to make Rosogolla/ Balls and then we would start for malai. That is why we need separate ingredients for Rasmalai Balls and for Malai…
Ingredients for Rasmalai Balls…
- Firstly you need 2 liters of milk to make this tasty recipe.
- You need 3 tablespoon of lemon juice or white vinegar.
- You need 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Semolina needed 1 tablespoon.
- Plain floor needed 1 tablespoon.
- Self raising floor needed 1 table spoon.
- You need 4 cups of sugar for syrup.
- Cardamom powder needed ¼ teaspoon.
Ingredients for Malai ” clotted cream”……
- Sugar needed ½ cup.
- You need 2 liters of milk.
- You need ¼ teaspoon of cardamom powder.
As our ingredients are ready, now we would start our Cooking…
Firstly we would make the Rasmalai Balls (Rosogolla)… let’s see the method how could make the Rasmalai Balls…
- Firstly you would squeeze the cheese to remove the water. You should bear in mind that the cheese should not contain excessive water rather the Balls would be broken.
- Mow you would kneaded the cheese for about 3 minutes. Then you would mix sugar, semolina, plain floor, self raising floor, powder of cardamom. Now you would knead the cheese until it becomes oily. You could use food processor for kneading the cheese easily.
- Now you would divide the dough into 20-25 equal parts and would make them as smooth balls. You could make those according to your choice.
- Now you would pour 7-8 cups of water into the pan and would mix madam amount of sugar into it. Then you would boil it and then you would add the balls into it. Now you would cover the pan.
- Then you would boil the curb balls about 50 minutes. But you have to pour 1 cup of water after every 10 minutes.
- Then you would turn off the heat.
Now we would see how to make Rasmalai…
- For making Rasmalai firstly you need to boil the Milk. Keep boiling until the milk turns in into thick and half in contain.
- While boiling the milk you need to stir it frequently rather it would start burning on the bottom of the pan. It might cause bad taste of Rasmalai. You have to be careful while boiling it.
- Then you would remove it from heat and then you would add cardamom powder and salt into it.
- Then you need to squeeze the syrup a little. You would do the task before earlier than mixing Malai.
- Now the Rasmalai is ready. You just need to present it properly.
You could great taste from this recipe. You could entertain your special guests with recipe.
You should definitely try it. Hope you would love it.