How to make red raspberry jam at home
1 Kilo of red raspberry
2 Cups of sugar
1 Cup of water
Half a cup of lemon juice
3 Cinnamon sticks
- Wash the raspberry, then put them in a saucepan over medium heat, and add sugar and water.
- Add lemon juice, cinnamon, and stir raspberry until it starts to boil.
- Reduce the heat, and stir raspberry from time to time until it thickens.
- Remove raspberry from the fire, and remove the cinnamon sticks.
- Place raspberry in a clean, dry jar.
- Store raspberry in the refrigerator until use.