Are Chicken Gizzards Healthy!
Rice with chicken livers, and gizzards is one of the most special ways to cook rice and use delicious chicken livers. It is considered a side dish that can be served with grilled chicken, or any other kind of grilled chicken such as; Shish Taouk Recipe.
Baked Chicken Gizzards
Preparation: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 1 hour
Servings: 3 persons
Baked Chicken Livers and Onions
This recipe is very delicious, and considered a main dish. Here is the recipe of rice with liver and gizzards with simple steps.
½ kg rice
2 onions, cut into small slices
10 garlic cloves
½ kg. Chicken liver with gizzards
1 tbsp. black pepper
1 tbsp. salt
1 cube dried chicken broth
1 tbsp. spices
3 ¾ cups water, to cook rice
½ cup oil
Method for Baked Chicken Liver Recipes
- Cut the livers and gizzards into small cubes.
- In a pot, put the onions, and minced garlic. Add spices, salt and pepper, livers and gizzards, which were cut into cubes. Stir well then cover, and keep them in the fridge for about half an hour.
- After seasoning, bring the seasoned mixture, and put in a pot in oil over heat, and stir well until the livers and gizzards are cooked.
- Pick up the mixture from heat, and drain from oil. Leave the remaining oil in the pot to cook the rice.
- Wash the rice well, and put in the same pot and stir for two minutes, then add water and ½ spoon salt and chicken broth.
- Add spices, pepper and the mixture of livers and gizzards to the rice before it absorbs all water. Cover the pot and leave over medium heat until it is cooked.
- Serve hot with pickles!
Best Chicken Gizzards
Each serving contains:
Fats (g.): 46
Saturated fats (g.): 5
Cholesterol (mg.): 575
Carbohydrates (g.): 138
Proteins (g.): 40