How to make samosa dough
2 Cups of flour
Cup of water (as needed)
Quarter cup of Vegetarian oil
Quarter teaspoon of salt
Quarter teaspoon of black pepper
- Put the flour in a deep, large bowl.
- Add salt and black pepper and stir the ingredients.
- Gradually add water and oil while kneading until you get a soft dough.
- Cover the dough and leave it for at least half an hour.
- The dough is cut into small balls, and rolled out on a surface sprinkled with flour.
- Cover the dough with cling film, and let it rest for half an hour.
- The dough is used by filling it with any type of filling, such as cheese, chicken, vegetables, etc.