How to make a tuna sandwich with mayonnaise
1 Can of tuna
2 Baguette or toast
3 Tablespoons (tbsp) mayonnaise
Lettuce slices, as desired
¼ Cup chopped tomatoes
Pinch of salt
Pinch of black pepper
¼ Cup sliced black olives
Quarter of a teaspoon of cumin
3 Tablespoons of lemon juice
- Drain the can of tuna well from the oil.
- Put the tuna in a bowl, add mayonnaise and lemon juice to it with the rest of the ingredients except lettuce, then mix well.
- Season with salt, cumin and black pepper, and mix again.
- Put the lettuce slices on the bread first.
- Put the tuna in the sandwich, and repeat the step until the end of the quantity.
- Put a tuna sandwich with mayonnaise on a serving plate, then serve it with French fries.