Lebanese Stuffed Vegetables In Olive Oil Recipe: You can stuff any kind of vegetables you prefer such as; green bell peppers, zucchini, eggplant, tomatoes, and onions. This recipe contains rice, lemon juice, tomatoes, parsley, and olive oil.
Quantity: 1 ½ kilogram
Time: 45 minutes
1 ½ cup of rice
1 cup of lemon juice
1 cup of cubes tomatoes
1 cup of Chopped parsley
Salt, pepper, cinnamon, cumin to taste
½ cup of Olive oil
You can stuffed these kinds of vegetables such as:
6 green bell peppers
– For stuffed the vegetables you need to cut tops off vegetables; remove seeds, and membranes, then soaked the vegetables with water and put some salt in the water.
– Rinse the vegetables under cold water.
– Rinse the rice, and then soaked with lukewarm water for half an hour, and drain the rice, you can now mix the rice with parsley, tomatoes, olive oil, also the spices.
– Add half the amount of lemon juice.
– Put a few of the stuffing in each of vegetables, and not fill the vegetables with stuffing.
– Put your stuffed vegetables in a stockpot, add the water also the rest of lemon juice.
– Start to cook your stuffed vegetables and use a medium heat for 45 minutes, and then serve.